Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Fan Pictures of Jamie in London + Fan Encounter (October 20)



Fan Encounter:
This is how it happened… We were having a lovely day, just browsing around the area, in and out of shops etc. it got later on in the after noon and we where just about to leave when I found that a bottle of perfume had leaked in my bag and over my can of drink, so heading to the shop to buy a new drink I spotted an Audi and I said to my friend, oh Jamie drives an Audi like I think… walking past I saw that there was someone inside looking through some paperwork and I did a double take when I saw it was THE ACTUAL JAMIE DORNAN!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!

I’d just like to clarify that I didn’t disturb him by knocking on the window or anything, i was too shocked to do that, he literally looked up and I grabbed the bull by the horns and just kind of motioned could I get a photo and like a complete legend he got out of the car and said "yes of course”. It happened so quickly and when getting my selfie with him I asked could I stand on the other side as its my better side and he laughed and said "yeah sure", he kind of made a joke of it saying something like ‘get both our better sides’, yeah really!!

I asked him if he had a good day (because my mind literally went blank) he said yes and asked us what we had been upto :)

I asked him if it would be ok to give him a gift for his daughter and I gave him one of my 'Shades of Kawaii' colouring books, some prints and stickers. He said “Wow, that’s cool”. (See the colouring book here: http://amzn.to/1NmfsP0)

Jamie’s grinning in my friend’s photo as i was shaking so much and completely flustered… COULD. NOT. BELIEVE. IT. WAS. HAPPENING!

We thanked him for his time and apologised if we disturbed him but he was so nice and it was only a couple of minutes. Honestly he was even more stunning in real life and looked really tanned. Definitely an experience I’ll never forget!!
Sources:  1 | 2/via

1 comment: