Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Aoibhin Garrihy Mentions Jamie

Independent.ie - Her next project could be a crucial one for where she goes next. Garrihy scored a role in the next series of the BBC drama The Fall, starring Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan, he of 50 Shades Of Grey fame. "I'm a huge fan of it. As soon as I heard they were casting for this second series I got on to my agent. I was in the Gate and had a show that night and you're not supposed to go more than 50km from the theatre but I nipped up to Belfast and didn't tell anyone. I did the audition and got word that I got it so I was thrilled."

"It's still top secret so I can say very little," she says. Can she testify to the quality of Jamie Dornan's abs? The laugh burbles back into action. "I worked with Jamie. As soon as it got out that I was in it everyone asks about him. His star is on the rise, very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment